A worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products
pcc structurals specializes in nickel-based superalloy, titanium, stainless steel, and aluminum investment castings for aerospace, land-based turbine, medical, military armament, and many other applications. our division’s emphasis on high-quality, low-cost, and timely delivery has enabled it to become the leading supplier of structural investment castings worldwide.
headquartered in portland, oregon, pcc structurals operates 11 facilities in the united states and france. we are committed to providing customers with industry-leading products and high-quality service.
teaming with pcc means your company will be provided with:
- Concurrent design and engineering support for casting development
- Materials engineering support concerning properties, specifications, etc.
- In-house rapid prototyping capabilities
- Solidification and flow-modeling analysis
- In-house material testing, NDT, welding and heat treat
- Lean manufacturing activities - Six Sigma and Kaizen events
- Finish processing (machining, coating, painting, etc.)
pcc structurals currently holds the following quality certifications:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO14001 (France)
- NADCAP (Welding, Heat Treatment, NDT, & Special Processes)